Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Some wedding pics from Arizona!

So, I not-so-shamelessly stole some wedding pics from Craig and Ashley when they were up visiting and emailed them to myself.  There was one particular shot of Stephen that I was dying to see.  The photographer snapped it after the ceremony, looked at her little screen, and turned to me.  "Oh, mom, this one's a keeper."  And it truly, truly is.


Also, can you believe how much kids grow up in only 6 months?  He looks so little to me!

In the following:  this is what a "slow dance" looks like with two littles.  :)



Such a lovely wedding.  As Steve and I approach our 5th wedding anniversary, my heart is very full of gratitude for what God began in us on June 20th, 2009.



2 comments:

  1. Caitlin, you look stunning in these photos and the pictures of your family make me smile so much and tear up a bit. You are such an amazing family. I cannot wait to see you all in a little over a week!!!

    ReplyDelete